Branding is the first thing you see when you come in contact with a company and Kim Russo says, “Your brand is your whole image.” She adds that a logo is important, but by no means is that your complete brand identity.
Today Owner, CEO, and Lead Designer of On Brand Designs, Kim Russo sits down with host Erin Kienzle and they talk about Kim’s path to success, her move from the corporate world in NY to opening On Brand Designs and moving it to Charleston, helping other designers with her online course The Profitable Brand Designer, and some tips and thoughts on brand design like:
• Why is branding so important for your business?
• Does branding really matter or can I just DIY with Canva or other free or low cost tools?
• Does On Brand Designs help clients get branding designs that actually result in a noticeable increase of business?
• How does Kim approach making your brand stand out from the crowd?
• What is On Brand Designs’ guiding principle in their relationships with their clientele?
I think the biggest part, that’s also switched for me too, is mindset. Which is a little bit of what I teach because you have to understand your goals and what you want. Because if you don’t have a map of where you want to be and that structure, you’re never going to get there because you don’t know what to be. So I think really like figuring out what you want your business to look like and then backwards.